Now that we have worked with you to satisfy the buyer’s enquiries, we can prepare your file to be allocated to your Exchange & Completions Team. You can find out more about enquiries here.
Now that your enquiries are complete it means;
- No further enquiries will be raised
- The buyer is satisfied with all responses
- The contracts are finalised in preparation for completion
OUR TO DO LIST
- At this stage your Legal Team are preparing your file for your Exchange and Completions Team to complete the final stage of your sale.
YOUR TO DO LIST
- You are all caught up at this stage, but ensure you keep an eye out for your phone and emails to meet your Exchange and Completions Team.
FAQs After Enquiries
What happens after buyer’s enquiries?
Once the seller’s are satisfied with the enquiry responses we will allocate your file to your Exchange and Completion Team who will prepare and finalise your contract ready for exchange and completion.
Your file will continue into the final stage, with your Exchange and Completions Team. They will be introduced to you in the next blog and the final steps of your sale and their role will be explained.