Established in 2014 we are one of the fastest growing high street law firms in the South West with offices in Bridgwater, Bristol, Frome, Keynsham and Shepton Mallet. We have now opened virtual offices in key locations in Wales and the South & South West of England, including Cardiff, Bournemouth, Cheltenham, Bath & Exeter.
Our expansion is a reflection of our strong performance, our continuing focus on strategic planning and our commitment to providing an excellent service to all clients and more importantly investing in our people. We can only do what we do, to the standard we strive for, by attracting, developing and retaining talented staff – people who are knowledgeable, capable and who share our values. We want our staff to feel engaged and valued.
Following the growth of our business we are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing & Design Assistant to join our busy Marketing team, working in a flexible way to suit the needs of both them and the business.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing to assist with the progression of marketing communications both internally and externally for the firm.
The role will be predominantly remote with some hybrid office working expected as and when the business requires.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to develop in-depth, thorough client personas and ensuring consistent messaging across all communications
- Overseeing external and internal communications, keeping internal staff up to date and informed
- Developing direct communications that incite action across stakeholders
- Writing, optimising, and distributing blog content that boosts SEO and provides real value to clients using thorough keyword research
- Responding to client reviews and feeding back to relevant stakeholders
- Creating social media posts in line with a social media content plan and strategy
- Attending design and development sprint meetings and taking minutes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic SEO skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Adobe Suite experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to report on the effectiveness of a variety of marketing campaigns
- Copywriting & proofreading experience
- Ability to understand the needs of a variety of different clientele and produce marketing materials to match those needs
- A thirst for knowledge with a keen desire to grow and develop as a marketing professional
- Proven ability to multitask, juggling multiple campaigns at once whilst still working to ambitious deadlines
- Previous experience producing and managing social media campaigns within a set business strategy
- Excellent SEO skill
- Previous experience in a law firm
- Google Analytics/Search Console suite
- WordPress experience
- Experience using MailChimp
- Asana experience
- Figma experience
How to apply
If all of the above sounds interesting, then it’s easy to find out more! Simply email our Head of HR, Jenny, your CV and she will arrange a convenient time to call you for an informal, relaxed chat about the role.
Jenny’s email address is email@example.com